Ajay Amitabh Suman
Zero My Love - Poem by Ajay Amitabh Suman
No one saluting, you Zero, Me one
The useless, futile, and Worthy of none.
Me onean idle, my Value Just dead,
It was your consort which made me hundred.
You came my side and made me your one,
My credit went higher and always we won.
So what youbarren, and So whatZero,
If I am the winner, then You my Hero.
All Rights Reserved
Comments about Zero My Love by Ajay Amitabh Suman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl