Lee Ann Schaffer
Zoomin' Froo-Froo Fluff - Poem by Lee Ann Schaffer
Bloomin', not gloomin': how to get there and get there fast?
I need good transport and a chauffeur who can last.
His dreams can carry us to a fertile, glowing land.
When we get there, we'll find joy of a completely different brand.
I don't want any dead batteries or any runnin' out of gas.
All I want is for the miles behind us to amass.
We can slumber when we've found it; I won't have sleep 'til then,
But I won't mind a little side trip if he's offerin' some sin.
Paradise might not be waiting at the end of the ride;
It might be found along the way by each other's side.
Comments about Zoomin' Froo-Froo Fluff by Lee Ann Schaffer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl