Poet Unravelled Poems
- No More Lies Sweet bliss and memories Ethereal Land of no ...
- What Am I what am I? flesh, bones and blood? or Just a ...
- Alive And Sane Drowning in a bottomless ocean Torn asunder ...
- Silent Scream Walls around me are bleeding in pain As echoes...
- I Found The Reason Why I woke up with feeling of being so ...
- I Wish Too many stories, too many memories Too many People ...
- Total Disorder I want to break away from chains of sanity, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Poet Unravelled
No More Lies
Sweet bliss and memories
Ethereal Land of no worries
Bright flowers and beautiful trees
Grinning breeze and your troubles cease.
Time lays its cold hands upon all
Flowers wither and to ground they fall
Bitter sweet truth breaks the ignorant wall
Its sad demise of innocence; it stood so tall
Reality strikes and opens your eyes
Nothing is bright anymore; Just grey skies;
There is no room for pretense; No disguise;
You are left with nothing; No more lies;