Poker Chips Poems
- The Filthy Rich Window Shopper My phone vibrates, my hearts ...
- His Life Is Suicide To Mine Black fox belt buckle, Shirt Fits...
- Numbers Shine Big numbers shine Big Number of songs Big ...
- Search.....Inspire.... Search.... Faith that i will ...
- Need A Lil Bit Of Faith Game paused but i aint pressed ...
In The Making....Everything You Want To know about me is in my poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Poker Chips
The Filthy Rich Window Shopper
My phone vibrates, my hearts on dagger tips
Dagger to my heart, The name isn’t yours
Its Killing me, Single is still your status
Single is also mine, Window shopping
Amazed my eyes must be playing tricks on me
So beautiful u could have inspired god to make the earth
I just stare from behind the glass
I would have you, if u could be bought
Money aint everything and its nothing if I cant have you
So I Just Continue To Window Shop
You spending time with me is a fortune to my hearts wallet
I Can take the gamble and possibly lose it all
Have my hearts wallet ...