Pontsho PCP Pusos
Pontsho PCP Pusos Poems
- Camp Comedy She What a sack of hard muscled manhood! Why...
- Five Ways To Have Love And Kee... There are many ways To ...
- Because I Love You Today I saw a bright-yellow cactus ...
- As To The Moretlwa Tree As to the moretlwa tree We get ...
- A Thousand Ways To Die 1. Find the one Call and inbox ...
- Here Is To Friendship Here is to friendship and his social ...
- We All Look Above They stare Their eyes burning holes into ...
Pontsho writes poetry both in English and his native Setswana. He is a well read poet and has written extensively on the evolution of Setswana poetry. He also coordinates poetry clubs in Botswana.
Pontsho's poetry may be considered as a lighthearted look at life. His poetry and his style is not about being taken seriously, but more about laughing at oneself and their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pontsho PCP Pusos
We All Look Above
Their eyes burning holes into me
Some searching me
Others looking right through me
They all stare
Like starved hyenas
They bare their teeth
Pleading for a sign of weakness
To pounce and tear me apart
I in turn
Join the legion
Bare my teeth
And look above
As does the one above me
We all look above
And await a sign
Maybe a word
We all wait
And pass the time with friendly repartee