Pooja Kumaraguru Poems
- Friends, Best Friends, True Fr... You can understand what I...
- Bow And Arrow Like a thirsty traveller searching For water ...
- One And Only You are to me like the sun is to the solar ...
- Trustworthy Friendship When I fall, you lend me your hand, ...
- Flower Somebody saw me from the window As i was sitting in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pooja Kumaraguru
Friends, Best Friends, True Friends
You can understand what I think,
And I can understand what you think,
You know what I like,
And I know what you like,
You know what I dislike,
And I know what you hate,
Because we are friends;
You rescue me from all the tragedies in life,
And I know to make you happy when you are sad,
You are always on my side,
And that means I am always on your side,
Because we are best friends;
You never let me down in front of anybody anywhere,
And I swear I too will never let you down in front of anybody anywhere.
Because we are true friends.