Poppa Yao Poems
- Since You'Ve Been Gone Breezes are bold blistering and ...
- Fight For Peace They sing, hum, celebrate. They rape, maim, ...
- Silly Limmerick #2 Even busy ambulance drivers do, Need to ...
- Silly Limmerick The little alcoholic toddler, Was such a ...
- Guilt Of Greed In my dreams, Lays a land full of peace. By...
- Change When they damned us to lives of bile, blood and bone, ...
- Eggplant (Limmerick) They do not grow among chickens, Don't...
I am a 23 year old Kenyan student. I am currently pursuing a Computer Science degree at Chepkoilel University College.
Poetry is the lover I cant marry, so, I have as much fun with her as possible.
I reside in Mombasa, Kenya from a family of three. I am the oldest and my real names are John Mwangi Wairimu. Really hope my poems bless your poem hunting soul. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Poppa Yao
Since You'Ve Been Gone
Breezes are bold blistering and strong,
Sweet sunny days are so short,
Cold lonely nights are too long.
Valentines feel all weird and wrong,
Before roses redden they rot,
Wedding bells lost their hypnotic gong.
But should we kiss again so strong,
These anomalies will all abort,
And melody will be back in every birds song.