Pradip Dasgupta Poems
- Songs Of Her I have forgot the lyrics but i want to hmm the ...
- The Arrival Of Monsoon
- Life, A Season Things starts from spring when ...
- I Am Rebel The sky is limitless, the land ...
- I See Her I see her as far sparkling ...
- I Am I am more of free bird ...
- Pain And Life In the world of yours, ...
I started writing Poems at the age of seven.However, my real interests in poetry started in 2012 after some unexplained and mysteries situation in my life. For me, My poetry is like my god which I daily preach and pray. I find it as a medium that connect me and my soul to my god.
Talking about my personal life, I am expected to complete my post graduation in Business management 2016.I am a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Songs Of Her
I have forgot the lyrics but
i want to hmm the song.
The song so snooting to my
ears often my soul rest upon it.
In the dawn or in the dusk,
the melody of the song
in my sleep, it whisper with
now i have forgot the lyrics
but i still hmm to remember
the song of her.