Pragya Jain Poems
- The Final Call If all this was illusion If all this was ...
- My Way I believe in wonders; in dreams and impossibilities I...
- You'D Come Back One Day Maybe those fairy tales do not ...
- Tired Of Believing In You I am tired of this failure This ...
- My Return They've lost hopes of my return, Never ...
- If It Wasn'T For You If it weren't for all those experiences,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pragya Jain
The Final Call
If all this was illusion
If all this was confusion
If I had been the one ruling the day
This infinity could end
This situation could bend
I am just the star of my own dreams
Reality is all emptiness it seems
Either they don’t know me yet
Or I possibly don’t know my own strength
I’ve lost it all
But there is still a final call
Maybe there is some way
Though it is stupid to say
The final, the greatest victory
May find a way in my territory
The last stand may be mine
And all this might become fine
The best job is yet undone
Dark clouds may try...