Prakash Nair Poems
- V E R M I L L I O N Depressions in the east Returning ...
- Six Foot Three-Inch Horse Ride alone on your six foot ...
- Blessedness we dont need gods and history, this stream and ...
- Poetry Must Be Your Art Desire is your first name - ...
- Vermillion - To Dear Nerd Depressions in the east Returning ...
- Traffic Anxieties and angry cries, pounding horns- hot metal...
- Take Me Back gurgle of my streams, slopes to the paddy ...
writes quotes for livin
writes code for a livin more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prakash Nair
Anxieties and angry cries, pounding horns-
hot metal and black smoke
Glaring lights, damning curses and dense fog
Yes, I'm in a traffic block
Hither and thither they move around,
hitting, scraping and beeping loud
Thru every clearance they manouvre
As if constipation is all over
Often thought with spirits low,
where do these poor bastards go
Next Day they come to this very place
And race against in bloody maze