prakash rao sunchu
prakash rao sunchu Poems
- Mortal Frame Raised from elements inanimate Animates a ...
- Rein In Heaven Christmas is a day that everyone reins in ...
- Monotonous Life Feeling repetetive and montotonous life ...
- Eternal Energy the Sun, the Moon in the sky The flame and ...
- Living Choice Its deep in heart that felt repeatedly about a...
A Government Officer in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about prakash rao sunchu
Raised from elements inanimate
Animates a thought and an emotion
Lives this frame to the extent of deterioration
To the penetrating refinement
Life doth take limited time
Racing itself to the ground into ashes
In search of permanent vehicle of happiness
That is stable through mass and space
With a constancy of purpose
Through birth to death
The core being through lifetime misery
to the mortal frame
The passion that reaches the source
Becomes one with everything
Stands between antimatter and matter
In waiting to create or destroy the universe...