pramod sen Poems
- Victory Tile Factory (consequent to a brutal rape my daughter...
- June 05 Conroy, for you This day A year ago
- Birds Are Silent Today is a stupid day Since you are away ...
- Ugly Life I am walking I don’t know where I am going Yet, I...
- Living In Recession I can’t tell you right now What I am ...
- Story Of A Half Baked Man Don’t stare at me What have you ...
- Broken Dreams Why life is so reserved Why it is shielded ...
Comments about pramod sen
Victory Tile Factory
(consequent to a brutal rape my daughter alka died at the age of 19, in the victory tile factory near kochi)
The walls of the sky are broken
The star eyes of time glare at me
This is not the real time
This is the dead body of past
The broken wings of earth
This is an immature hour
Hour between life and death
The farting thunder
lungs of clouds
everything standstill in this moment
your cries are with me
All your wounds in your body
it falls on all sinners of the world
over infertile buses on earth
over all ...