Praneetha Perera Poems
- Talents Of Old People When you are old your talents and ...
- Unpleasant Memories Unpleasant memories are like a never ...
- Do Your ServıCe To The Co...
- An Amazing Faith In God She, my sis, has an amazing faith in ...
- Remember Me Remember me When I am gone to the ...
- Magpie Magpie Whenever I go out from my house I always ...
- A Mirage A Mirage He was not the person She thought
My home town is Moratuwa in the Western province of Sri Lanka. I went to Princess of Wales of College Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I did a Diploma in Journalism at University of Colombo, Sri Lanka, the topic for my project report was Media Freedom in Sri Lanka
I have four sisters and three of them are married and having children. One Son of my eldest sister is married and has a child. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Praneetha Perera
Talents Of Old People
When you are old
your talents and skills are not recognized
Even if you show your colours
As the young ones do
This is the pattern of the world
No one can change it
That is the destiny of the old
The answer to this problem is
You have to change yourself
Without getting your
Because you cannot
Change the world
And you find discrimination
All over the world