Pratik Amburle Poems
- Sea All so wonderful out there at my sea the sunlight, cold ...
- A Day At The Zoo This is a story of when I went to the ...
- Story Of An African Pride Tall was the grass in savanna And ...
- Colourful Bride It was near further after my marriage When I...
- Sapling When I was a child, I dreamt of a sapling Young and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pratik Amburle
All so wonderful out there at my sea
the sunlight, cold water and the green algae
the colourful aqua plants with green, red, yellow leaves
the sturdy crab, golden goldie and shark that deceives
the corals, the tiny shells with pearl in it
the huge whale belly over the slow turtle feet
the splashing waves and playful dolphins with peculiar beak
the Poseidon's boy standing high on the mast peak
Oh! All so beautiful out there at my sea
This is just the life, part of which I wanted to be.
- Pratik Nitin Amburle