Pratyush Sahoo Poems
- To Save A Girl... What is this country that I live in? With...
- The Most Beautiful The day was sunny and bright, When I ...
- How Do I Love Thee? ? How do I love thee? Let me count the ...
- Nature's Way Upon a mid-summer day Let's take a look at ...
- Composition: Says Everything A composition came to my ...
I am a person who likes To sit in a place where drawbacks of nature is transformed into its beauty.
I like to spend time with my family & friends and think about the special ones in my life. I may appear boring at the first sight or in the first conversation, but as you get involve with me you can see the precious water hidden inside the hard and tough bamboo... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pratyush Sahoo
To Save A Girl...
What is this country that I live in?
With no equality
And the quality of life
Differs from husband to wife,
Boy to girl and brother to sister.
Hey mister! Are you doing the same?
Contributing to the national shame!
Replacing your mother's
With the bent ideology of another's.
Perception that women have a particular role in the society
Fills my heart with anxiety.
Where is all of this going?
What will emerge from the seeds that we are sowing?
It makes my head spin
But I’m not giving in
Will keep asking the question
What is this ...