Praveen Ranjan Poems
- A Little Sunshine Looking out of the window I see a bruised ...
- A Stranger In The Town For years I have walked in these ...
- Life Life A bed of Roses Thorns underneath Roses bud and ...
- A Whisper Of Light Someday A whisper of light will fall on...
- I Stood By..... I stood by all the while Watching the events...
I am Praveen. These poems reflect my feelings and emotions experienced in the past couple of years....please go through these poems and send your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Praveen Ranjan more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Little Sunshine
Looking out of the window
I see a bruised heart…
Walking on the pavement
Stumbling and perspiring
Struggling and striving
Bleeding and surviving
Tired of the journey
He looks back to guage
In the distant past
And the long sojourn
A price too heavy to pay at the end
Pondering upon the achievements
The impossibilities and the uncertainties
Each wound witnessing a fight
Valiantly fought, justly lost
Each wound had a story to tell
A journey of its own