Preitty Nayarr Poems
- Next Chapter Something was lost, something was found... ...
- Attachment How attached was i... i felt as a puppy who've ...
- I Belonged To You, You Belonge... I felt my life was at ...
- Blue Ocean Life is so uncertain, uncertain as we can ...
- Maybe She's Alive, Maybe She's... It was all gray shattering...
- Hardships (Those Demons In Me) Keep the demons aside, chase...
- How Do I Pretend To Trust? Pastel flaws, growing raze I want...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Divinity is not hereditary, it's what you create for you!''#Divine #Divinity #God #peace
''Actuality the source code of life''If actuality exists in your mind then you are almost there!
''Bravery don't need recognisation, it is self-barking.''#support #bravery #self #power #acknowledgement
Comments about Preitty Nayarr
Something was lost,
something was found...
but everything was not literally too sound
I was expecting something
but my exceptions weren't expecting me all-around
There's noway i could make a halt in Life
So Whatever came my way i crowned
By chasing all sorrows in the hound
My next chapter of life 'here', i found! :)