Preitty Nayarr Poems
- Decent Talks Wonderwalls, tranquil falls I hope i had ...
- Blue Ocean Life is so uncertain, uncertain as we can ...
- I Belonged To You, You Belonge... I felt my life was at ...
- Next Chapter Something was lost, something was found... ...
- Attachment How attached was i... i felt as a puppy who've ...
- Maybe She's Alive, Maybe She's... It was all gray shattering...
- Hardships (Those Demons In Me) Keep the demons aside, chase...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Divinity is not hereditary, it's what you create for you!''#Divine #Divinity #God #peace
''Actuality the source code of life''If actuality exists in your mind then you are almost there!
''Bravery don't need recognisation, it is self-barking.''#support #bravery #self #power #acknowledgement
Comments about Preitty Nayarr
Wonderwalls, tranquil falls
I hope i had someone to talk
There was sun and shouting stars
I missed something in reality hauls
Friends 'no friends' love 'no love'
kinda situations disgust me
People these days don't survive with much nouse
If they knew relations are worth there won't be much chaos
I wished i had someone to talk!