Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu
Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu Poems
- A Predictable End At the world's extreme corner; Parents ...
- Unspeakable Care Because they could not care for ...
- My Flaws Unleashed Here I arrive, I that can`t but offend ...
- The Priceless Rose The presence of a rose makes the world to...
- The Deprived Love When the sun refused to give in to ...
- A Worthless Support The sands of time has put us in a world ...
- Trusting The Undone Years l am on the razor's edge Trusting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu
A Predictable End
At the world's extreme
Parents have a misplaced
Youths have been beclouded
with moral decadence
Children nurture urges for
Destructive blood runs in our
Pen lacks intelligence
Midwives of the spirit
wrapped with lies
The elected seek their pockets
Lightning system gives ignited
Hope is dashed
Seasons now a chameleon
Productivity falls below quality
What is the hope of our generational
The end we pull I pressume