Prince KnightenRodgers Poems
- Mental Imprisonment Why do what I do why do what I did ...
- No Taking Down Precisely the truth truth is as truth does ...
- Teachers Ls Live love laugh things you can do untill ...
- Sister Sister My dear sister as you sleep our hearts thump ...
- Let It Be Done Started from an open wound flashing lights at...
- What Defines Us The definition of me is hard to define I ...
I am a young man that loves poetry from prichard, Alabama just tryin to make it right now im in school to be a chef i love the lord pray he makes me and shape me in his way to be some one who can make a difference more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prince KnightenRodgers
Why do what I do why do
what I did trapped in
my own mind I must admit
miss understood I guess
I try and try and yet I
havent done a thing
I move this way and that
yet im still in the same
place in a mindset ive yet
to understand and as of now
I dont even know where I stand
trapped in this prison built
by my own fears founded upon my
regrets shelterd by my failures
and bars by my insecurity and
lack of self disapline my bed is
made of discomfort and relentless
rejection of the past with a window
which leads out to failure and ...