prince oranusi Poems
- The Sick Lost bound lonely bride Cursed imbecility till ...
- America Down Title: American down She is naked distinguished...
- Make Up Wars She decorates her self with speaking spells The...
- Girl Race the hijacker and friend life seems to have torns ...
- In The Young Minds do not meet like a river They are just ...
- Obodo Title: obodo Didn't you imagined the truce the ...
- Yet To Be Born in my illusion has reality been born dream ...
born on the 24th day of February in cross river state Nigeria, studied visual arts and technology. A member of creative circle Nigeria, a mechanic, poet, Ceramist, welder and a writer.Oranusi prince John is a Ceramics artist and a writer who is devoted to writing about the illusion and fantasy of existence. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''in our illusion has reality been born, dreams in distance yet effort and struggle a role model''hardwork
Comments about prince oranusi
Didn't you imagined the truce
the vengeance plated with a scar
Life was made simple and quite
Men made it lousy
With their wealth and mockery
Our sons have been betrayed
Our native land in chaos
Smiling in a barbaric manner
Gluttoned like hungry folks
We voted with pride
Our blocks milks oil
As our rights made a cover up
Wealthing the cartel we sorrow
Where is the meaning of our freedom
Here enslaved by our sponsors
Blaming blames no excuses
The slave masters were better and simple
Here we see a set of mindless ...