Priscilla Garcia Poems
- Basketball my heart pounds as i run downcourt my hearts ...
- Hairy Beast boys are hairy they are scary they are ...
- Frendz For Life? why did u lie to me and say u were my frend?...
- Da Story Of Your Life you have been lied to you have been ...
- Love Poem (My Version) love sucks dont get involved love ...
- Confusion i am confused i am misused i feel misled i feel ...
- Test tick tock goes the clock click clack goes the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Priscilla Garcia
my heart pounds as i run downcourt
my hearts speeds as i plan to shoot
to watch the ball go thru the hoop
to watch the people cheer and scream
i wake up it was a dream
but when i am on a real court
i freeze unless i play w/ boyz
i cannot shoot
i cannot move
with boyz i play like a pro because i feel i have nothing to lose
but something to prove
that girls can play just as good
so when i score
i know that each point is worth so much more.