Priscilla Kittie Poems
- Over The Hills Breathless, we whisper Speak less, I tell ...
- Intermission Ever so slowly I'm fading away, I never ...
- Left For Dead In the summer rain, I'll wait for you I'll ...
- My Sweet Marionette My sweet marionette, Why have you ...
- Anonymous I wonder what it's like to be a ghost, roaming ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Priscilla Kittie
My Sweet Marionette
My sweet marionette,
Why have you chosen to lurk in the deep,
You're hiding from me, darling please,
Show your sweet loving face to me,
My heart can't stand not being with you,
I hope your heart can feel that need too,
I need you with me,
Yes, come as I call,
Why must you cry,
Your eyes are fading,
Your paint, it's dripping,
Why my love, won't you come with me,
We'll be happy, you'll see,
Just come with me please,
Please do not fear,
I cannot bear to see your tears,
Broken I am, ...