priya govindh Poems
- Your Eyes Spoke For the first time I saw you in my dreams I ...
- Dreams Of My Morning! Hand in hand with each other! We were...
- In Harmony This time of partness, my love for is growing ...
- Honeyed Chunk Of My Life Lying down in my bed facing the ...
- A Respite While easing on my lane of life, I was facinated ...
- Vague! Vaguely, I do remember You explaining our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about priya govindh
Your Eyes Spoke
For the first time I saw you in my dreams
I was standing upstairs and you downstairs
I saw your eyes and you saw mine
There i found a world in your eyes
Which told me thousands of hopes and dreams
Your looks passed on unfulifilled reviere of past days
Your eyes revealed unspoken faith of our future days
i realised that ours is a magical bond
which binded me to you after a long gap of years
And your eyes spoke to me something..
Devoid of lust, a deep love for me you had all these years..