Prof. Ayaz Momin
Prof. Ayaz Momin Poems
- A Star Is Born A STAR IS BORN. (Dedicated to A Professor of ...
- Life’s Reciprocity – From Crad...
- With All Of My Heart! ! With All of My Heart! ! (Dedicated ...
- Beauty Forever The Beauty - Is not in her wear, Nor her ...
- Friendship Is A Treasure Such treasures, where can I find, ...
- Ups And Downs Ups And Downs Never have we understood, ...
- For A Perfect Friend For a perfect Friend There is beauty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prof. Ayaz Momin
A Star Is Born
A STAR IS BORN.
(Dedicated to A Professor of Logic)
On Earth, a Star is born
In the Sky, many stars were feeling happy,
One of them complained to Mother Nature,
Why He! And not Me?
Replied Mother Nature,
He is a Star
To teach Logic,
And you are a Star
To vanish by Magic.
Rationality is his game,
Twinkling is your fame,
Others survive by his light
And you, survive by borrowed light.
Logic through him, will enlighten,
Logic through you, will darken,
He shines for years,
You shine for minutes.
His logic will...