Pulakkumar Ditti Poems
- An Ode To Taslima Nasreen Thoughts clear, mind bare, The ...
- Birthday Song On My Dream Girl Oh! My dream-sweet ...
- A Brief Journey? Bright days of emotions are over. Stops the...
- Three Magic Words And Love Go ... I build an edifice of ...
- The Loftiest Temple Crumbles (The poem was written after ...
- Pain Killers Pain runs riot all over my body. Thousands of ...
- Poetry That Is Exclusively Min... My poetry is lost somewhere ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pulakkumar Ditti
An Ode To Taslima Nasreen
Thoughts clear, mind bare,
The articulate, outspoken
Daughter of Tagore's land
Is pushed into the desert of despair.
Yet, indomitable and intrepid,
Her savage invasion on
God's spoilt brats goes on.
She sheds lights on some
Dark patches of 'ill' literacy,
And the world sees the
Swarming worms, being
Nourished amid filth and dirt,
Vitiating the wind of wisdom.
Here's the war of attrition!
Goaded and enraged,
Spring up the gangs of bigots,
And run with the swords of fatwas
After the daughter of Liberty.
Mother India, ...