Punit Parikh Poems
- Bonds On Paper Millions of times he confessed Of his love ...
- My Blue Fairy If I could ever see tomorrow And tell you ...
- Stranded On A Lone Highway Miles and miles of anonymity, ...
- Hero At Heart Standing just around the corner, Flashing his...
- Please Dont Delet Me. Hey wait, Please don't delet me, ...
- Download Me A versatile packet of love embedded, in a ...
- Willow Warriors Did i hear someone shriek, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Punit Parikh
Bonds On Paper
Millions of times he confessed
Of his love eternal and pure.
Promises made by the stars
But trust leaked and love ended
People called it a divorce
A paper with two signatures
And years of loneliness’
There was a council of men
Dignity clad in suits and ties,
About disarmament and peace
Deciding the fate of countries.
A summit and a treaty signed
A piece of paper inscribing peace,
Yet firing continues at enemy lines.
People often talk about love
They proclaim about,
Peace and wisdom too
But these ...