purple momentum Poems
- ...When I Was Alive feeling so lonely again. not even a ...
- Sometimes I Feel Life Stops... sometimes i feel life stops; ...
- Invisible... you couldnt even see me, and i didnt even try; ...
- In The Fading Lights Of Sunset... in the fading lights of the...
- Illusion... leave me alone, in a crowd; i want to loose ...
- I Wish I Could Be Here Forever... i wish i could be here for ...
- After I Died... feeling so lively again, not even a moment ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about purple momentum
...When I Was Alive
feeling so lonely again.
not even a moment you are away.
into the stillness, i walk,
my shadow not touching my feet.
hating the breeze, why it crawls,
the air round me carries your breathe.
piercing my eyes into light,
darkness is everywhere; where you are.
closing my eyes, it is still darker,
then i can see you all right.
holding you over in my arms,
your heart lies by my side.
it is not always, that i use to cry,
sometimes my dreams make me laugh.
it is a beautiful dream to be with you;
the only thing that i wish come true…