PURUSHOTHAMARAO RAVELA Poems
- Autumn's Leaf My beloved! now I had the occasion to strike ...
- Love, A Musical Muse Where ever I stroll on during the ...
- Yours For Ever During day time you scorch me like SUN and ...
- Dusting The Lust In Love And ...
- Abjured Dreams When reality enacts a crucial drama life ...
A post graduate and Retired as manager of STATE BANK OF INDIA, a well reputed financial organiser in india.
A poet with two books pubished in Telugu an indian language during 1967&1968.
More than 1000 english poems to his credit.
seen frequently on many websites publishing english poems
purush more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about PURUSHOTHAMARAO RAVELA
now I had the occasion to strike a glance at you
happily relaxing and spreading cool coloured flowers
all over your body to favour you with sweet fragrance
My dear! have I made you to wait for me
for unduly long hours at the salt strands of the azure sea
or, hotted you up with my cell phone calls
to excite you and just to reach you to this unexpected flights
Pardon me if I am meeting you very late tonight
watering down my promise of reaching you before the sun set
Please for give me for making you to ascend to higher planes in thoughts ...