Qaisar Bashir Lone
Qaisar Bashir Lone Poems
- O' Growing Tulip Bulbs! O' growing tulip bulbs! Victory is ...
- How I Shall Forget How shall I forget the pain And the ...
- Like Snow On the strands of unsung lakes And forgotten ...
- Unreal City In this unreal city Dreaming of perfection, Of...
- Bullet I don't see who I pierce through For I'm blind And ...
- Kashmir I'm a gorgeous woman And 'You' my stony lover You ...
- O' Sweet Childhood Nights! Modern nights Though starry and ...
Qaisar Bashir, who hails from Bandipora, Kashmir, was born in 1988. He had a Master's Degree in English Literature from Kashmir University. Once Upon A Time, a translation of a Kashmiri Novel, Akh Dour, by Bansi Lal Nirdous, published by Authorspress on January 01,2017, is his debut achievement. Besides this, he was awarded a certificate of appreciation by Criterion: An International Journal, for ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''False ego killsTo all human beings.
A man like venomous pills.
'''Love's an invisible flame that burns lovers to nothingness.'''To all lovers
''Life's a boat sans boatmenTo all human beings
Trying to take you somewhere you know not.''
Comments about Qaisar Bashir Lone
O' Sweet Childhood Nights!
Though starry and full moon still
Are not so sheen and bright
As you, childhood nights, used to be: so
Rapturous that women rushed out of their homes, smiling,
And gathered in lawns to sing songs
And we like moths circled them
With a wish to find solace and peace.
O' sweet childhood nights!
Where've thou gone to?
Have they kidnapped you too?
Have they caged you in Papa 1 or 2?
Why're you mum?
Do you hear me?
I know, dear, why you do not hear
I know your tongue is cut
And your ears are ...