Qaisar Janjua Poems
- My Room Table mute, clock still, books silent, Pitiable is ...
- Beloved When your beloved is infuriated, Don’t lose temper,...
- I Am Alive I feel no joy, no sorrow, I am feeling empty, I ...
- You The light begins to diminish, When you are not around, ...
- Lost When the darkness falls, When the silence prevails, ...
- Uncertain It is very foggy out there, Like life nothing is ...
SELLING MIRRORS TO BLINDS SINCE BIRTH. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Qaisar Janjua
Table mute, clock still, books silent,
Pitiable is the loneliness of my room,
My room, from years, is counting
Every throb of my heart stealthily,
It has offered me the motherly lap
On the fatigue of existence,
The memories of its silent blessings
Lull my heart to peace,
Its walls accompany me close
To kill the feel of loneliness,
Her two pictures, studded on the front wall,
Stare me lovingly sometimes
As I am the prince of some distant land,
My room, the buddy of my past
Is stranger to every care, every feeling today,
Its tomb echoes ...