Quintin van Deventer
Quintin van Deventer Poems
- Pursuits All the folks on the pursuit of joy, Ride a ...
- My Purple Raindrops And Yellow... Like a front from the ...
- Grand Equation In a Grand Formula depicting our world all ...
- Black Black vacuum in my sorrow, suck me in as if air, to...
- Feeling How does one write what one feels, how do you pour ...
- Significant Blue eyes and blue tears are like glass windows...
- Candy Candy, it wasn’t that he tried to ruin your life, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Quintin van Deventer
All the folks on the pursuit of joy,
Ride a rollercoaster across time
Finding and losing at each bend
The feel of terror in all its ecstasy
The bends, ups and downs, excite
All the folks in pursuit of love
implode in a vacuum of the self
a fight to gain emotion in another
to be spellbound in the heart’s clutter
Falling in and out of the holes of others
All the folks in pursuit of meaning
Search the corners of the their planes
To gain value in the muscles of their souls
To find something of sustenance
To bea able to brearth out life, not just...