R.L Glassman Poems
- Do Not Wait For The Morrow Do not wait for the morrow Or ...
- Take My Hand The things I want to show you the things I'll ...
- So Are The Stars Although I am small in sight when I look at...
- Where It Grows The Moon does play a nightly tune Springing ...
- O, Earth! O, Heavens! O, Earth! O, Heavens! Do you have any...
- Epithalamium Come, my beloved, to meet the bride Let us ...
- A Sonnet oh your sweet love and tender kiss I know I will ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about R.L Glassman
Do Not Wait For The Morrow
Do not wait for the morrow
Or better days to come
For once arrived all tomorrow
Will soon be naught and done
Gently comes new sunrise
And nothing wanted achieved
Time like this only flies
And this few believed
Life to all seems sure and long
But time is only just fleeting
To say 'tomorrow' is all wrong
For there's an end to all heart beating
If you want something - do it now
For this day could be your last
In this time you must plow
Or it might just go too fast
So when your day gently does come
Hope all you wanted would be ...