Rachael Lee Poems
- Snowflakes They touch and no one cares, They melt and no ...
- How Can I? How can I write when my hands are broken? How ...
- Death Thoughts Death is getting closer. He has just ...
- Half Asleep Half asleep in a world of gray The vision is ...
- I Dropped The Note Say yes Tell me you care Say yes Tell ...
- The Race I’m the pure definition of anxiety and nervousness ...
I'm a high school student just wanting to get my thoughts out of my mind before I lose them. Sometimes my poetry is dark and sad, but hey it's just what comes to me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachael Lee
They touch and no one cares,
They melt and no one cries
They beg and beg in misery,
Praying for their lives.
Same size in their eyes,
Different in their minds.
Together they are beautiful,
Different, yet same.
Why do they do this,
Discrimination’s the name.