Rachael Mills Poems
- Footprints In The Blood Footprints in the blood Footprints ...
- Send Me Away Razor blade, Razor blade Send me away To a ...
- Oh How Easy Oh how easy it would be To go a little ...
- Blood On The Moon There's blood on the moon tonight It ...
- If They Knew If they knew what was in my head All the ...
- I Lay Me Down
- The Cut Of A Razor The path to peace is straight and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachael Mills
The Cut Of A Razor
The path to peace is straight and narrow
Like the cut of a razor
With straight lines and clean edges
A beginning and an end
Like life itself seems to have
One day I'll cut again
I might cut too many times
Or simply cut to deep
In order to find that elusive peace
And one day I'll sleep
To wake no more
Until then I'll wonder
What I'm living for