Rachel Byrum Poems
- I'M Done Playing Your Game... Did you ever even care? Cause...
- I'M Not A Princess In A Tower.... These walls you built around...
- Whatever... Just stay away from me Cause i can't stand the ...
- Awkward Feelings Awkward silence Awkward waiting Silence ...
- The Breath Of Death Winter time Splinter time Fingers ...
- If They Only Knew I think they know i don't like to eat I ...
- Lies All i can see are lies Theres no truth Just lies I ...
I am a terrible poet/writer. I have bad grammar, and I've never liked writing formally. Some of my poems really suck and the only reason they're on here is because i was to lazy to hit the delet button. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Byrum
I'M Done Playing Your Game...
Did you ever even care?
Cause you act like i was never there
I'm not just some game
You can pick up
And throw it away
The next day
Because you got bored
But then you pick it up off the ground
Cause you think it will make you feel perfectly sound
I've had enough
I'm done playing your game
You really missed out
You should be ashamed
I could have been everything you wanted
Cause you were everything i ever wanted
But you made your choice
Your mind maybe thinking one thing
But your actions are the only thing that's speaking
Cause i ...