Rachel Byrum Poems
- If They Only Knew I think they know i don't like to eat I ...
- Hurt I guess i just got burnt By those pictures of you and ...
- I'M Done Playing Your Game... Did you ever even care? Cause...
- I'M Not A Princess In A Tower.... These walls you built around...
- Whatever... Just stay away from me Cause i can't stand the ...
- Awkward Feelings Awkward silence Awkward waiting Silence ...
- The Breath Of Death Winter time Splinter time Fingers ...
I am a terrible poet/writer. I have bad grammar, and I've never liked writing formally. Some of my poems really suck and the only reason they're on here is because i was to lazy to hit the delet button. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Byrum
I guess i just got burnt
By those pictures of you and her
Did we mean anything at all
Or was i just a toy
Something fun and shiny
To keep you occupied
Well I'm not a toy
I have feelings
And i got hurt.
Does honesty mean a thing to you
If it does how can you be so cruel
I thought you cared about me
I thought that was the reason we broke up
Or were you lying to me
When you told me it was messed up
That i was the one in trouble for being in a relationship with you
Were the things you said just lies
Have you been playing me all this time