Rachel Marlow Poems
- The Sea, The Sea, The Beautifu... </>It's the cloak ...
- The Bottle The mouth at the top When placed in your gob The...
- An Ode To Music </>Alas, what other godly art Combines...
- Capture It </> The crashing seas A box of ...
- Emmeline Emmeline Moore opened the door
- Someone Someone on Earth Will place this turf Pride of ...
- Who ? Who really cares About the man with no hairs About ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Marlow
The Sea, The Sea, The Beautiful Sea
</>It's the cloak of Poseidon
His own duffel coat.
The shadow of the Sun
A dark, shiny mass.
It's a rug on which boats
are pushed along on.
A ruffled silk cloth
Stretched over the seabed.
A beautiful turquoise coat
which keeps the fish safe.
The Beautiful Sea.