Rachelerika Henderson Poems
- Gods Garden We are all the children in gods garden Created ...
- Universe go wearily into the night follow the etched path to...
- Give Us Peace five hundred men go to war the loss of lives ...
- Tortured World oh writhering creature, you died along time ...
- Transparent Energies burnt into your memory the cascading ...
- Untamed Butterflies A beautiful world, a poet appears He ...
- Remorquious Stance He was taken away, In light of day He ...
I am a Traveller hippie poet, Currently residing on the Isle of Skye Scotland with my daughter Daisy (4) I have been writing poems since I was a small child
I write with passion soul and heart
I have most of my poems at
http: //www.originalpoetry.com/poet/rachelerika more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachelerika Henderson
We are all the children in gods garden
Created to watch over with his all seeing eyes
Every saint has a past
Every sinner has a future
A man has eyes for a courtroom
But cannot judge another mans soul
We must learn to play in gods garden
With hearts of free children
With the wisdom of the elderly
Our pastures are rich ambient and fruitful
We all deserve a chance
No matter what road we take
Let God be our only judge