Rachelle cuellar Poems
- Standing By Your Side I can't justify your actions, I can ...
- Day Dreams Of Reality Our memories are drowning me with ...
- Dreaming When I close my eyes, I see you there, Grining ...
- So Far Apart Why do we have to be so far apart? why does ...
- Picture Broken and torn, Thrown away and burned, That ...
- Deplorable Lying down, Feeling sad, I have a huge frown, ...
- Fight We're so far away, I wish you were here, Before ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachelle cuellar
Standing By Your Side
I can't justify your actions,
I can not reserect your words,
I can't bring our lord,
To come down to all this hurt,
I can't make your pain go away,
I can not take you back to a better day,
But I can hold you tight,
And try my best to make it alright,
I can stand by you threw the good and the bad,
I can be the shoulder you cry on when your feeling sad,
I can be here for you when you need me,
Whenever that may be,
Together we will get threw this,
And live our lives happily.