Radhamani Sarma Poems
- Oh! My God! It Is Nowhere ... It is not God’s Land, ...
- There Is Newness In Every Stal... There is newness in ...
- Nonsense Droppings A jumper I wore, for I was going to ...
- A Walk Into Wilderness A hoary moment of isolation and ...
- My Garden In my not peremptory home garden, Which is not ...
- A Take Or Remake On Milton's ...
- A Take On ''Winter Storms Mad...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Radhamani Sarma
Oh! My God! It Is Nowhere To Go
It is not God’s Land, any more,
much is submerged, ancient is gone,
Good old days are buried alive.
I swim on the seemingly
safe currents tossing above,
Oryx, restrains its move,
Crazy bull with fierce looks
attacks not but recede,
Market fairs look defeated,
Ozymandias, no longer subdues
Our passion and prided anger,
Yet, human Temerity tames tangible.
lay your head on your
hands and brood over
how to recompense the loss.