Radhika Pandhare Poems
- Shades Of A Woman A woman is both mild and strong, Don’t ...
- Hold That Tear A wailing mother stands with her arms so bare,...
- What Is It About Money? Money, money, money! The whole ...
- Innocence Untarnished So innocent are a child’s eyes, You ...
- New Year Resolutions This new year let us live, not just on ...
- Never Let It Die Kindle your spirit, Never let it die, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Radhika Pandhare
Shades Of A Woman
A woman is both mild and strong,
Don’t ever misunderstand her
She can prove you wrong!
She’s a boulder of courage and strength,
Don’t ever underestimate her
She can go to any length!
She’s an epitome of grace and beauty,
Don’t ever mistake her
She very well knows her duty!
She’s an idol of respect and dignity,
Don’t ever demean her
She can love till infinity!
She’s like mother Earth loving and caring,
Don’t ever upset her,
She’ll be left with her nostrils flaring!
She’s a goddess of magic and power,
Don’t try to ...