Rae Carroll Poems
- Little Lines Little lines Marked by big boisterous ...
- Love And Grow But what are we to know How to love and how to...
- A Child's Smile
- Tangled Hair Standing with her lover there I hold the ...
- Like The Movies In the Hollywood movies you know the ...
- Fly In The Wall Why can’t I Be like a fly Squished so ...
- You Can You can’t get out, it stays trapped inside There was...
So I'm new at this, I've really only written poems for school before. And i would have NEVER put any on here if it weren't for spell check because I'm a terrible speller, so even though I have a great vocabulary I never use it in my writing unless I know its spelled right because people make fun of me. So feel free to be harsh if you think my poems deserve it, but please don't laugh at me. And I'm... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rae Carroll
Marked by big boisterous signs
Keeping everything neat, no leaks
No touch, no contact
For a love needs that
But who would know
Living inside their lines
Everywhere, endless mimes
Too out of it to look or care
To step outside, to try and dare
To trust each other, not even one
The love in these lines equals none
No love from mother to son
The silence here is loud and clear
Even though you are so close, so near
But the lines separate us
Not a lot, but enough
There is no love inside our lines
None of yours, not even ...