Rae Rae Poems
- 3- I Don’t Know What To Do I don’t know what to do I don’t ...
- 2- I Know I Should Stop, But W... I know i should stop but ...
- 1- Each Slice - Each Cut Each slice grows deeper, Each cut ...
- This Body This body once told of the love its heart had for ...
- Once Beautiful And Whole Do you see the scars left behind by ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rae Rae
This body once told of the love its heart had for you
The joyous look upon its face
The smile that never faded
The sweet chill it felt from your touch
This body portrays the pain now cause by you
The retched scares you hate
The painful look in those eyes
The puddle of blood seen at its feet
This body once loved by you
The body to grotesque to look at any more
The body, limp and cold, is now never more