Rafael Enrico A. Arellano
Rafael Enrico A. Arellano Poems
- My Teacher, My Hero Teachers inspire pupils like me and you, ...
- My Guardian Angel My guardian angel She has been here with...
- Betrayal - Sorrow's Friend Real or fake, At first we all ...
- Envy - Root To Conflicts Forcing laughter, faking smiles, ...
- Height A certain amount of distance from base to top, Thats...
- Just A Feeling Is a four - letter word, Undefined and ...
- Guilt - A Weird Emotion Being guilty of doing something ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rafael Enrico A. Arellano
My Teacher, My Hero
Teachers inspire pupils like me and you,
Obey them and follow what they want us to do.
For what they ask is right,
They guide us like a shining light.
Teachers, Teachers how patient they are,
They comfort us not from afar.
Thoughtful, caring, are one of the characteristics they have,
They think of our concern to show their love.
They taught us how to read,
Because of them we are no longer in need.
Teachers helped us from zero,
For that they are my hero.