ragesh damodaran Poems
- Ideal Life In times of joy, I laugh aloud, and play the ...
- Homecoming Shadows cast on paths all worn, these paths that...
- A Poetry Of Love I wish I could …. Just sit, With you by ...
- Far From The Madding Crowd The taxi screams at the bus, As ...
- It Had My Name I trudge home slowly from work, Wearing a ...
- Lonely Existence The recluse ----- My days are spent in ...
- A Man Fell On The Track I am waiting at the station, ...
Living in the current age I have seen this world change around me from the slow and sultry to the fast and obscene, my poems reflect this change.If you find my poems interesting please comment on them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ragesh damodaran
In times of joy, I laugh aloud,
and play the merry fool,
for life is a jolly journey,
which I enjoy with glee.
The tiny joys in life,
are ignored, but not by me,
I enjoy the little flowers bloom,
as well as the rattle of the broom.
My days under the sun, I know,
are few as such but still,
till my days are done, I will,
enjoy my life with thrill.
In this way I realise solace,
A self within a self,
In this way I live my life,
Which is the ideal way.