Rahul Pandey Poems
- Live Once More I'm unspoken even you are broken moment at ...
- A Story Of Mistaken Identity My promises decieved my truth a...
- Someone I'm searching for harmony Pleasant combination of ...
- I Still Stand To See Dawn Where the way heads if i ...
- I Still Wait I wait to see you hiding somewhere i wait to ...
- Illusion Of Perfection why they find one perfect? without ...
- Life Seen In Broken Mirror He is clean every moment doing ...
Poetry a ''way express'' for every reader. Enjoy beautiful journey in train of thought running through every corner of life.
I hope that you find a few thought of poem and its lines to especially enjoy.
Please feel free to comment and vote on any poems if you feel a desire to do so. Because these poems are written in differing styles and persona, not all poems will suit all readers. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rahul Pandey
Live Once More
even you are broken
moment at stake and
ways being chosen by whom?
Perfectly hoping for the fall for me
misunderstanding created distance leading to nothing
whole feeling covered by black cloud
i stood i shout
''Not like this''
is it my crime?
or was that a wrong time
i am yours
you are mine
dont do this?
This flood was not meant to stay
why are you away?
Lets live once more
You got life with pain?
Was that smile fake?
Everything you cannot deny
dont let your heart store lie
lets come ...