Rahul Sachhdevapu Poems
- Destiny Whatever will have to happen Will always make our ...
- Love And Patience What a wonderful feeling It does keep ...
- One Love One love How i dream it to be true One love
- Tree My beautiful tree Where birds stay free Lovely ...
- Numbers Numbers are my favorite And they are always ...
- Life Life life life Without you wife Seems like a knife
- My Love I can still feel the heat Which makes my heart ...
Accountant by profession.
One of my main hobbies apart from poetry is numerology and friends do say am very good at that more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rahul Sachhdevapu
Whatever will have to happen
Will always make our love deepen
Even in a castle of a cave
I will always be your slave
Although the night might be very dark
And we can hear just the sound of bark
Destiny made the path to strike us
And to meet you was a must