RAJESH.C BOSE Poems
- Paradise Lost She was my Eve I was her Adam Every night we ...
- My Mother And An Unpublished P... I walk into the ...
- Adieu! I have to bid adieu To my neighbors first Then to my...
- The Outcast Looking back from this space and time I know I'm...
- I Won'T Delete These Numbers. This is the hour of ...
- Optical Illusions 1. Illusion of Poets Poets see the ...
- The Promised Land Tempting is the urge But the steps are ...
WORKING WITH INFORMATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF KERALA more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
She was my Eve
I was her Adam
Every night we used to sit
In our Garden in the Eden
And look upon the moonlit sky.
A lone star
Grew envious of our love
Not like the serpent
Who grew angry
And it decided to kill our love
By killing itself.
So, it fell between us
And died at once!
Thus we were separated
By light years forever.