Rajesh G Pandharpurkar
Rajesh G Pandharpurkar Poems
- An Ode To A Friend [for Sini ... Tired of this wicked ...
- Lone-Heart One wintry night I climbed atop the hill To view...
- Winter Ah! The season of winter, How beautiful, How ...
- Close To Paradise Whenever the Sun rises from the far ...
- Neighbor I woke up in my sleep To find myself in the well of...
- Fashion I hadn’t even the foggiest notion, That one day ...
- “joey” Joey was his name, Sheer innocence was his ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rajesh G Pandharpurkar
Joey was his name,
Sheer innocence was his fame.
Courageous was he to his parents,
Face his enemy, he daren’t!
He had on his face, a pimple.
He was nothing, just, but simple.
He could not even groom his hair,
To look good enough to go to the fair!
He’d spend all his money,
Only to get a dropp of honey!
He hadn’t even a match-stick to ignite,
To make a hot cup of tea.
But he had enough guests to invite
To a hot, hot party.
He used to think, to build a bridge on the sea,
By throwing fistfuls of sand in the sea.