Rajesh Narayanan Poems
- Silent Talk You stand beside, spilling the tears Like the ...
- Mumbai's Train Train just reached at platform, It was ...
- The Sun Will Come Back Like the petals that fell rejoin ...
- Joke Virus All laughed, they want you too, Nobody realised ...
- The Last Journey I called and you came Stand beside me in ...
- Wall Of Silence Erecting the walls and fences Of silence and...
- Four Decades. Four Tributes. 1 I was just 45 days old You...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rajesh Narayanan
You stand beside, spilling the tears
Like the pearls from the wet shells.
Even I stand there as a stranger
Either saying something nor wiping tears.
Didn't shared little drops of words
From the stream of love inside.
Hiding the expressions of our minds
Inside the silence, Dear, we sat there.
A strange traveller with you
I know the beats of your heart
Unknowingly didn't we shared
How many ambitions, sorrows!