rajnimila rajnee Poems
- Unwanted Happiness I am bursting into laugh in happiness ...
- A Query Of A House Wife My presence in your scheduled life is...
- Mute Ever Yeah, deep inside us a feeble tone never shared ...
- When You Also Feel Hurt! When I am back on the path Soon ...
- The Bell Glaringly the Sun knocks my sleep at the erliest ...
- Unruffled Silence! Like soundless and motionless ship You ...
- Delightful Suffering! ! Bleaching the sufferings, Water ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rajnimila rajnee
I am bursting into laugh in happiness
Laid under unseen clouds of pain
Tampering smiles on my lips.
Day by day,
Whole piles of unanswered questions
Stack in my mind
Like unmovable rocks remain layer on layer for ages.
Unsolicited stories of silent mood
Never get shape
Like the sky!
However, shapes are those of sky scrapers
Hung above my frenzied realities of the happiness
The smiles I grim! !